Monday, March 24, 2014

Seduction Book 2 is coming!

Only one week until you find out what happens to Roan and Aspen! I am excited about it because there is a lot that happens in their journey. A lot of conflict, loss, love, hate and SEX.

I really hope you guys will like it.

As a thank you to all of you, I am offering Temptation Book 1 for FREE for the next five days. So, if you have already read my book and liked it, then maybe you could recommend it to a friend? That would be awesome and also super helpful to get the word out as book promotion is certainly not my forte.

I hate selling myself, it feels so contrived and fake. Frankly it's a miracle that you all found my book in the first place because I do virtually no book promotion. It's kind of unheard of in publishing/writing circles, so I tend to whisper it very quietly.

But this is my blog, so I can say whatever I want :)

Anyway, I love you guys and hope you're having a GREAT day!

Temptation Book 1 is FREE starting tomorrow!

T.
xo