Friday, March 28, 2014

Seduction Book 2, Editing and Roan........

Welcome to the 2500 new readers who have downloaded Temptation (Journal of the Wolves of Spruce Hollow) Book 1 in the past two days as part of my free promo! Thanks guys!

I would like to let everyone know that Seduction Book 2 is finished! And by "finished" I mean, it is no
longer in my hands. It is currently being formatted and I could just barf from the anxiety.

I edited and re-edited the hell out of this book and I pray that I got it right for you guys. It is so easy to make mistakes and skip words when you're editing because words tend to run into each other.

It may surprise you to learn that reading the same words over and over again tends to make look them like a collection of letters that "can't possibly" go together.

Me: "What is this word? D-O-G??
My Dictionary: "It spells "dog"
Me: "No, it can't possibly. It doesn't look right."
My Dictionary: "Sorry, it spells dog."
Me: "Huh, really."

Anyway, Roan just wanted me to let you guys know where we are at, as far as publishing is concerned. Because he's responsible and irritating like that.

God, he always wants to be the boss, doesn't he?

I hope you guys are having a GREAT day! Seduction is coming April 1st!


T.
xo