Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've fallen in your water.....

"I'll carry the weight
I'll do anything for you"
                    ~Serena Ryder 
                 "What I wouldn't do"


The first reading of Seduction Book 2 is complete!
I have this song on replay while I go back and re-edit. It reminds me of Roan and Aspen. This line, in particular, is relevant to one scene in the middle of the book when Roan "carries the weight"for Aspen, so to speak.
Men are like that, aren't they? They'll take on a physical burden as a representation of their love. Well, at least the good ones do.

On a completely unrelated topic, have you ever noticed how you can do a completely legit search on Google and come up with some really wonky search results? Well, I was looking for a picture to go along with this post and this is what came up. It wasn't at all what I was looking for, but it sure was weird, amusing and kind of apropos with the wolf and all.

T.
xo