Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Your name is but a whisper on my lips......


I wonder what you're doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far
                ~"Blurry" Puddle of Mudd

   I have had three significant romantic relationships as an adult but only one man has ever had his own "songs" that were firmly attached to him in my mind. One of his songs, "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls is my "I have to turn this song off right now because I am so emotionally uncomfortable" song.
   The song "Blurry" is his too and is particularly sad for me. I have listened to it repeatedly as I go through the second edit of the first few chapters of Seduction Book 2. The mood is apropos for what is going on in the book.
   So, thank you to the Man who left his handprint on my heart for putting me in the right mindset.

Seduction teaser.....

   "The problem was that I let people in and gave myself fully to loving them. And then when they left, they took parts of me away with them.

   It never failed.
   Therefore, I am never whole. I just wander around empty and missing pieces of myself.
   I am crying like a baby, I hope you are happy wherever you are Roan. Because I am not. I am sad and lonely and empty. I am hurting so bad....