Friday, January 3, 2014

Who am I....



I don't wrestle with this. 
I know exactly who I am.
I spend a lot of time in introspection. I am a Thinker. Always thinking, always curious, always wondering.

I am an avid reader and am fascinated by words and song lyrics. I am very compassionate and experience intense feelings of injustice and outrage when someone has been wronged. I typically question rules and authority. I sometimes stay up late at night..thinking. Be quiet brain. I am constantly searching for answers. 

I am.....an idealist, impulsive, prone to lateness, intelligent, a loner, ambivalent of the rules, wounded at the core, geeky, an observer, a sabotager of self, overwhelmed with fearful thoughts, attracted to the counter culture.

I am creative and have an intense need to communicate. I have a vivd imagination and a wicked sense of humour. I am spiritual and philosophical. I see the purpose of my life as an inner journey and a search for truth. 

I love nature, trees and water. I like the way rain smells and the sound of the ocean.

The search for a soul mate and a spiritual human connection is one of my main preoccupations. I set high standards for myself and others. I am frequently disappointed :P


I am complex.

I am me and nothing more.