Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Boyfriends and other Nefarious creatures......

I'm going to have a total fan girl moment here and declare my undying love for Karen Marie Moning. I've read every single one of her books, but my most favourite -by far, has to be the Fever series. And while I love the main character, MacKayla Lane, I am absolutely "in lust" with the main male character, Jerricho Barrons.

Jerricho Barrons is an animal. Literally. He's the quintessential "hot, dark, brooding and sexy" male by which I judge all my book boyfriends.

I want a Barrons. I want sex that blows my fucking mind.
Repeatedly.

Although Barrons is one of my most favourite, he was by no means my first. Sadly, I was not a Book boyfriend virgin when he came along. The very first book boyfriend who stole my heart was Jamie Fraser in Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" series. What a man he was. I've read and re-read that series a dozen times or more...and some of those books are some hefty 900 page books, so it's no small feat.
I hear that they're making a movie to be released on Starz sometime this year. I am anxious to see how it turns out.

Book boyfriends, ahh, how I love you. You make the real men in my real life seem woefully inadequate ;D