Monday, December 23, 2013

Stripping naked....

You know, I hate change.

Like most people, I'm a creature of habit and therefore, I like to eat the same foods (rice and steamed vegetables, fish or spaghetti...literally every single day. It's sad really). I watch the same three tv shows every week (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Reign. I've also watched every single season of Survivor. Other than that, I rarely ever watch tv; I'd rather read a book) I have a favourite pair of pajama pants (pink and yellow striped, fuzzy, from Old Navy) and I wear them to death.

I'm the poster child for sameness.

I also hate it when people change their blog templates, like I did today.

But seriously guys, the purple flowery thing was starting to slowly kill me, from the inside out. I just couldn't take it any more.  I'd previously had the same blog template for almost ten years and it was dark and brooding...kind of like the content.

So, when I deleted access to my archives and started *this* new Fifth Circle of Hell, I figured that I'd add in a shiny new blog template to cement the change.

Yeah, I know.
Go ahead, you can say it. I can take it.

"It was hideous"

Yes, you're right, of course. It was god awful.

I'm trying this one on for size. Hopefully it's a better fit ;)