Monday, December 30, 2013

Searching for Roan....

Alright, so I've been writing all day and I need a break because Roan is giving me a freaking headache.
Wait until you see what he does to poor Aspen in Seduction (Journal of the Wolves of Spruce Hollow) Book 2. Sometimes I don't know if I want to strangle him or make him my new book boyfriend.
He such a dominant control freak, but he's a smoking hot, dominant control freak ;)

He's hard on the head, that man.  

I've been scouring the Internet for pictures of male models. I'm looking for Roan but so far I have not found him. It's easy finding the right body type: tall, muscular and lean, as almost every single one of them fall into that category. But finding the right combination of hair, eyes, face and "overall look" is proving harder than I'd originally thought.  

The search continues!